The following catalogues are in MS Excel format and remain work-in-progress, subject to change.
Stop Press: I’m reviewing typological classifications. The catalogues below will be supplemented with additional data points during Autumn 2013.
White Gill Project
- White Gill finds and soil sample catalogue* | Excavation | WGW01
Analysis of soil and carbonized material samples is underway
In-depth raw material analysis is to be scheduled
- Esklets Site 6 (waterlogged) finds catalogue | Surface assemblage | ECW6
Pollen coring and profile recording is to be scheduled
- Esklets Sites 1-5 and 7 | Surface assemblages and spot finds | Not yet in analysis
- Peat Hill Glaisdale High Moor | Surface assemblage | Not yet in analysis
River Dove Project
- Lowna and Keldholme finds catalogue* | Field-walking | BHL12-KEL12
Catalogue format is adapted after Peter Rowe, Tees Archaeology and is consistent with the North-East Yorkshire Mesolithic Project.
*Excludes scattergram and density charts